Política de privacidad
1. Disclosure of intended purposes of use and handling of personal information
- When the Company receives your personal information, the Company will inform you of the intended use of it upon your approval.
- The Company properly handles personal information received from you with utmost care,and uses it only within the scope of agreed purposes of use.
- The Company will not supply or disclose your personal information to any third parties other than Amano's affiliated companies without prior written approval by you.
- Establish a consulting office inside Amano Corporation to accept complaints and consultations regarding the handling of personal information and/or personal information protection management systems.
- The Company acknowledges the proprietary right and title of such personal information, and we will only disclose, modify or delete such personal information on a timely manner upon receipt of prior written request to do so.
2. Creation, observance and maintenance of Personal Information Protection Management Systems.
- The Company establishes its own personal information protection management systems, implement and strictly observe them to protect personal information.
- The Company reviews its personal information protection management system programs and upgrades them on a regular basis.
3. Protective measures and compliance with laws
- The Company takes every protective measure against unauthorized access, leaks, destruction, and defamation of personal information.
- The Company strictly observes all laws, regulations and internal rules for the protection of personal information.
4. Other relevant steps
- The Company provides educational programs for all employees on a regular basis to enhance their awareness of protection of personal information.
- The Company sets this policy on its Website and makes it available for reviewing at any time.
- The Company's Website : http://www.amano.eu