- Amano acquires Accu-Time Systems,Inc., a manufacturer and supplier in the Time and Attendance and Workforce Management industry, based in Connecticut, U.S.A.
AMANO UK.Ltd is established in
- A local subsidiary, AMANO THAI INTERNATIONAL CO., LTD. is established in Thailand.
- Amano acquires Horosmart based in France and its subsidiaries including Horoquartz, Morocco, PIAL Technologies, Omnibadges, and Scopus.
- Saitama Clean Maintenance Support Center of AME is constructed and relocated for business expansion.
- Time Stamp Solution Co.,Ltd (TSS) is established in Korea.
- The Tsukui Factory and Environmental Technology Co., Ltd. acquire the ISO14001:2004 certificate(by UKAS and JAB).
- Amano is given business rights of OMRON T.A.S. for vehicle/bicycle parking systems.
- Amano acquires Terry McGann & Associates Inc, a manufacturer and marketing company to provide full services of parking requirements.
- Amano Europe Holdings N.V, a holding company for European units is established in Belgium.
- AMS Corporation changes its name to AMANO Management Service Corporation.
- Musashi Electric Works Corp., changes its name to AMANO Musashi Electric Corporation.
- AMANO Second Galaxy Building is constructed, and AMS/AME/ATB are moved to this building.
- Amano Time Stamp was first awarded for "Reliabilty and Security of Time" and "Time Authentication" business from Japan Time Communications Associations.
- A local subsidiary, AMANO MALAYSIA SDN.BHD., is launched in Malaysia.
- Executive officers system is adopted.
- ASE(SHANGHAI) Co., Ltd. acquires the ISO 9001:2000 certificate (by UKAS and JAB).
- CSJ Corporation changes its name to AMANO Business Solution Corporation.
- @ Park Korea Company Ltd. is established in Korea.
- The Tsukui Factory acquires the ISO9001:2000 certificate(by UKAS and JAB).
- Amano Time Business Corp. is established.
- The Hosoe Factory acquires the ISO9001:2000 certificate(by UKAS and JAB).
- Amano Maintenance Engineering Corp. enters new business, check dust collectors and change filters in waste incineration factories.
- Amano Corp. corners the stock market of the Musashi Electric Works Corp., an electric polishing system maker.
- Amano Corp. is assigned OMRON Corp.'s business rights for parking systems.
- A local subsidiary, ASE R&D EUROPE N.V., is launched in Belgium.
- New business operations encapsulated in "Time P@CK".
- Amano Timing Center is set up in Tokyo to operate "e-timing", a time server/authentication service.
- Electrolyzed Water Products and Environmental Products are consolidated to form Amano Eco Technology Corporation (A.E.T).
- Amano AA Bldg. and Galaxy Bldg. are contracted to commemorate Amano's 70th anniversary.
- ASE USA, Inc. is established.
- The Yokohama Factory acquires the ISO9001 certificate (by UKAS and JAB).