A complete solution for all market segments
The Automatic Pay Station is designed to provide automated revenue collection to parking facilities equipped with the X-Parc parking management system.
The Pay-Lane can be used in conjunction with the Lane controller and cashier stations. It will report revenue and status related information to the Pay-lane management computer.
Payment of parking fees is facilitated by cash payment in coins and banknotes. In addition, cashless payment by credit cards or national cash cards can be provided.
By standard, parking tickets are identified by means of an advanced barcode scanner.
- Computer: Industrial PC (1.5GHz Pentium Processor, 512MB RAM)
- Display: 15” TFT (resolution 1024x768, 400cd/m²), Integrated Touch Screen Panel
- Ticket Reader: Barcode scanner / Reader
- Thermal Printer: Prints tickets, receipts and reports (Optional: separate Parking ticket printer).
- Intercom: TCP/IP based module with speaker and microphone (Optional)
- Network: Standard TCP/IP
- GUI: Multi-language customer guidance (configurable)
- Cards: Integrated mifare (ISO14443A) card reader or EM based proximity card reader (option).
Certified EMV II Solution for Credit Card payments (Option).
- Coin System: Recycles 4 coin values (hoppers with a capacity of up to 300 coins),
coinbox for non recycled coin values and hopper full condition.
- Bank notes: Accepts 4 denominations (options: accept up to 16 notes, recycle 3x130 notes)
Case: Galvanized Steel (3mm) and safety glass.
Powder coating, RAL9005/9006
(Option: Stainless steel)
Main Power: 100/120, 220/240 VAC ± 10%, 50/60Hz
Consumption: 200W (300W with optional heater)
Ambient: -10°C ~ +40°C
(-25°C ~ +40°C with heater)
10~90% RH (non-condensing)
Net Weight: 180kg
Dimensions: 1699 (H) x 567 (W) x 415 (D) mm
1933 (H) with illumination top (option)