Designed as Lag Time reader, Mag-Stripe Pass Card reader and Exit Pay Station with cashless payment by large selection of tickets & cards.
The optional Mifare reader can be installed internally.
The variety of rate code settings and validity checks enhance security & accuracy of exit control.
GT6700 achieves the optimum parking revenue control in conjunction with central pay system.
• Enable cashless payment by a variety of cards and tickets
• Allows access by debit card, one time pass cards and event cards (Mifare (prox) reader optional)
• Automatically voids and vaults valid parking tickets to prevent repeated use
• Anti-pass back and validity check capabilities to prevent unauthorized exit
• 4-way pass card reading
• The graphic LCD (320x240dot) shows user-friendly instructions (touch panel function for maintenance use only)
• Stores data in compact flash memory
• OS: Windows CE 4.0 (.NET)
• RS 232C/485, Ethernet communication capability (TCP/IP)
• On-line (controlled by a central management system Aspect II 2000)
stand-alone operation (local programming of all parameters)
• License plate recognition
• Optional heater
• Intercom for customer assistance
• The optional voice announcement kit guides the customer with simple messages
• Mifare reader can be installed internally
• Interface to credit card server, credit card IN/OUT
• Displayed language selection by buttons: max. 3 languages
• Receipt issuance
Ticket/card Magnetic stripe paper tickets & plastic pass cards (Amano spec.)
Loop connection Integrated PD700 loop detector
Main power 100/120, 220/240 VAC ± 10%, 50/60 Hz with grounding
Power consumption 34W (normal) 340W (with optional heater)
Ambient temperature -10°C ~ +40°C , -25°C ~ +40°C (with heater)
Ambient humidity 10~90% RH (non-condensing)
Net weight 82kg
Dimensions 1300 (H)x 400 (W)x 500 (D) mm
Approvals CE, RoHS